Starting at just $10 per game
Reasons To Purchase Season Tickets
- 14 out of 15 home games on Friday, or Saturday
- Your support and attendance directly impacts team performance and recruiting efforts
- Keep your same seats year over year
- 25% off merchandise at home games
- Exclusive season ticket holder events
We’re Building Greatness
In 2019, UConn is beginning its 6th season in the Hockey East Association, the best hockey conference in the country. Almost every game at the XL Center in downtown Hartford is against one of the best teams in the country. The Huskies are poised for a great year, returning 75% of the point production roster from last season. UConn Hockey was also one of the youngest teams in the country a year ago allowing our freshmen student-athletes to gain valuable experience playing the best teams. Hop on board the Ice Bus now — It’s Better Live!
Our most affordable and flexible ticket option!
- Low Price: Just $15 per ticket for a better location than single game tickets
- Seat Location: Access better seat locations than the traditional single-game ticket purchaser
- Minimal Commitment: You don’t need to know the games you want to go to when you purchase
- Flexibility: Use the tickets in any quantity to any home game to better fit your schedule
- Easy and Efficient: Pick your seats online and tickets are sent to your email as a QR code or printable PDF
- Upgrade Options: Upgrade your flex pack tickets to better seat locations for the games you want, just pay the difference
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase 6 or more tickets for just $15 each
- Login to your account at UConnTickets.com to redeem for seats to the games you want, when you want
UConn vs. ARMY
Friday, October 11 | 7:05 p.m. | XL Center
Ice Level Lounge
The Ice Level Lounge puts you right in front of the action on the glass and lets you enjoy the game in an intimate, unique hockey setting. Take in the game right behind the net and enjoy access to an exclusive bar area. Lounge tickets are general admission with limited reserved seating at high top tables. Tickets and packages are available for purchase for Season Ticket Holders only.
For more information, please contact Wes England of the Husky Athletic Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-486-7172.
Games are more fun with a group!
UConn Hockey games are the perfect opportunity to entertain groups, including youth-league nights, birthday parties, employee appreciation nights, entertaining clients, or a group of your closest friends. Group ticket opportunities for groups of 10+ include discounted ticket pricing and group benefits for all UConn Hockey home games.
At long last, it is happening. The four Connecticut Division I men’s hockey teams are set to play in The Connecticut Ice, a two-day tournament on Friday, January 24 and Saturday, January 25 of 2020 at Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport. The Connecticut Ice Festival is presented by and televised on SNY.
Connecticut Ice tickets are automatically added to your renewal. Opt-out if you do not wish to purchase.
As we strive for greatness across all of our varsity sports, facility enhancement is critical in attracting outstanding student-athletes and winning championships. While we have extraordinary on-campus practice and training facilities for football (The Burton Family Football Complex and Mark R. Shenkman Training Center) and for basketball (Werth Family UConn Basketball Champions Center), we urgently need to build new competition and practice venues for soccer, baseball and softball. Our success, tradition and commitment to excellence demand it.
UConn Athletics has begun our new athletics complex on campus, with an estimated cost of $46 million. To date, $15 million has been committed to the projects and we continue to seek private contributions pursuing a $25 million philanthropic goal.
However, we need everyone in UConn Nation to participate and invest. Beginning with the 2017-18 sport seasons, we have established a new and modest F.I.T. (Facilities Investment Together) fee on all UConn athletic tickets.
There will be a $5 surcharge on every football ticket, $2 for each men’s ice hockey and men’s/women’s basketball ticket and $1 for each men’s/women’s soccer ticket. The F.I.T. fee will be applicable to season, mini-plan and single-game purchases, but no assessment for UConn student tickets.
For a look at the new UConn facilities, please visit UConnHuskies.com/capitalprojects.